A large two bedroom mews house, with underground parking, located in a private mews in the heart of Knightsbridge.
Arranged over four floors, this house offers excellent entertaining with a good sized eat-in kitchen and large reception room occupying the second floor. Glynde Mews is a private mews approached by car from Yeoman's Row and on foot from Walton Street.
MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM, SECOND BEDROOM, SHOWER ROOM, STUDY / MEDIA ROOM / GYM, BATHROOM, RECEPTION ROOM, KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM, UTILITY ROOM, SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING, EPC - B
Long Let, Unfurnished
Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
After an offer is accepted by the Landlord, which is subject to contract and acceptable references, the following charges and fees will be payable:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement - £180 inc VAT
- Reference per Tenant/Guarantor - £21.60 inc VAT
- A deposit, usually 6 weeks of agreed rent (8 weeks of agreed rent for a pet deposit)
- Inventory charge, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£95-£400 inc VAT)
- Professional clean, payable by the Tenant at the end of the Tenancy and is dependent on the size and condition of the property (£150-£500 inc VAT)
- Renewal Fee per Tenant - £90 inc VAT